Oct 17, 2011

nightmare

Woke up at the midnight, horrified, sweated and I was breathing hardly. Still remember that nightmare.  I was running away …can’t remember why or from what, all I remember is that I was terrified; running at somewhere like a subway tunnel, then there were some stairs in front of me up into nowhere, every step that I took up I looked back and I to my terrorized wonder I saw the one that was behind was vanishing away slowly, like a plodding invisibility. Then I saw you, standing there, in the dark, and asking for my hands. I was crying, trying to tell you that I could not come back and fetch you. But you were not listening at all, just staring at me with your demanding eyes. Suddenly I knew that I’m just blurring out some vague sounds, not a single word of my speech was clear.  Then I started screaming and…then woke up…


p.s: Just because I’m losing, doesn’t mean I’m lost…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not listen to the nightmares, with the reality we have enough to terrify us.

Sunny said...

They're invading me in sleep :)

Mental Stripes said...

crazy nasho :D
I am a Blackboard

Sunny said...

IP e almanit too halgham :D
I am a jungle bird :))

Mental Stripes said...

جانگل برد منطقی بود :دی

Sunny said...

آیم اِ پـِنسل دن :)